Hey There!

My photo
London, United Kingdom
A site about my crafty, adventurous, london life. Things that I make, things that I like, things that I do. And my attempts to find my own London. All the while trying not to be too homesick for California and the Bay Area.

Monday, February 8, 2010

A blast from the past and a little project on the fly.

I have been sick for a few days. Bed ridden with my Netflix and crafts to comfort me. And my wonderful friend Jason to bring me breakfast bagels. Part of my day was spent going thru my surplus fabric. I happened upon this piece that I wasn't sure what to do with. And it just hit me.

BIG ASSED BOW!...yeah that's what I'll turn it into.
So I did. And I love it.
I've never made one before. Needs a little work. I attached one of my dual pin backings to it (like the ones on my flowers) so you can put it in your hair or pin it onto your blouse. Was not that difficult to make but it could stand to be prettier.

On a more nostalgic note. I had a song stuck in my head that came from a great stand up bit from Dana Carvey's Critics Choice HBO Special. Do you remember this one?



Hope you're feeling well
~Valiant V

No comments:

Post a Comment