Hey There!

My photo
London, United Kingdom
A site about my crafty, adventurous, london life. Things that I make, things that I like, things that I do. And my attempts to find my own London. All the while trying not to be too homesick for California and the Bay Area.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Clothes Experiment

Stripes are very in right now. And I being the fashionable one already have a striped shirt for the season....AND then I shrunk it. Damn it!

And now I have no money to git me some more trendiness.
So I took matters into my own hands and created my own striped awesomeness.
I had some clear tape that attached very well to an old v neck undershirt.
When I ripped off the pieces the edges were very clean.
And some leftover black fabric paint from another project.
Now I know it looks a little funky but I'm touching it up and adjusting a few things.
I'll post pictures of the finished product when I wear it.

Love and DIY
~Valiant V

1 comment:

  1. coolo, looks like it turned out pretty good!

    ReplyDelete