Hey There!

My photo
London, United Kingdom
A site about my crafty, adventurous, london life. Things that I make, things that I like, things that I do. And my attempts to find my own London. All the while trying not to be too homesick for California and the Bay Area.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

AhhhhChoooo

I called in sick today. This cold just refuses to go away and I needed a day to just rest and fight it. But I did not want to be totally unproductive either.


I've had this big bag of leftover tool pieces and I could never think of how to use them. Then I found this easy no-sew tutorial from a lovely site, Treasures for Tots. My tutu looks a little scraggly because they were not even sized scraps but it was super easy to make. I'm going to add it to the rainy day costume box in my classroom.

My kitty Murphy letting me use her at as a model. She wasn't really happy about it.


Peace, Love, and Lots of Fluids!
~Valiant V

No comments:

Post a Comment