Hey There!

My photo
London, United Kingdom
A site about my crafty, adventurous, london life. Things that I make, things that I like, things that I do. And my attempts to find my own London. All the while trying not to be too homesick for California and the Bay Area.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

News!



Took most of the day off today to do a photoshoot for my shop. Lovely Jason was my model with me accompanying him. I want to thank Marissa for being our fabulous photographer. The pictures will be up on etsy. Heres a little sneak peak of what we did.

I thought it was going to rain but it turned out to be a lovely day. Marisa took the close up shots of the items on the roof of my apartment complex!


Did I mention that I make felt flowers as well? You'll see them in the shop!

Thanks for sticking with me through my procrastination.

Love
~Valiant V

1 comment: