Hey There!

My photo
London, United Kingdom
A site about my crafty, adventurous, london life. Things that I make, things that I like, things that I do. And my attempts to find my own London. All the while trying not to be too homesick for California and the Bay Area.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween Creation

(lighting by me as well haha)

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you. I made a costume for my friend this Halloween!

So pre-halloween party planning we were all sitting together planning costumes. At one point the idea of a Star Trek group costume came up but most of us were meh about that idea. But what did come out of it, what did stick, was that our friend Renaldo should dress up as Guinan from Star Trek the Next Generation. Ah shit yeah he totally should. Oh but he doesn't want to hassle with making a costu- Fuck I'll make the damn costume!....really?...Yeah, sure, why not.
Thank you ReyRey for participating. It made our party a little more awesome with you there.


No comments:

Post a Comment