Hey There!

My photo
London, United Kingdom
A site about my crafty, adventurous, london life. Things that I make, things that I like, things that I do. And my attempts to find my own London. All the while trying not to be too homesick for California and the Bay Area.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

French Apple Awesome

Saturday night was spent making this french apple tart from Ina Garten's recipe. It was actually really easy, even if I didn't have a dough making blade on my food processor. Definitely gonna pull this dessert out again next time I want to impress someone.

I want to say thank you to Jason and Brian for lending me their kitchen to make this. I made this in the kitchen while they played Halo 3. Wonderful Saturday night.


~Valiant V

ps- new flower coming soon! And listings available in a few days. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment