Hey There!

My photo
London, United Kingdom
A site about my crafty, adventurous, london life. Things that I make, things that I like, things that I do. And my attempts to find my own London. All the while trying not to be too homesick for California and the Bay Area.

Friday, May 14, 2010

New Project: Jewelry?

I don't know. It was an idea I've had for a while but wasn't sure about it. I like the first try.

Denim and gold are a good combination. It was a pain in the aeeiiiasss to work with the chain part though. And the boob shot won't hurt trying to sell it either.

3 comments:

  1. I really like it. What about doing the flowers as necklaces? Very anthro-y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that alot on etsy. But I have this dark black and red and floral-y kind of upholstry fabric that might hold up better as a flower on a necklace. We'll see. I miss you moomoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so effing cute! Thanks so much for all the praise in my little interview, you made me blush!

    ReplyDelete