Hey There!

My photo
London, United Kingdom
A site about my crafty, adventurous, london life. Things that I make, things that I like, things that I do. And my attempts to find my own London. All the while trying not to be too homesick for California and the Bay Area.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Repurposing Clothes AKA Old New Clothes!

I'm not sure what's gotten into me, maybe it's the great weather we've been having, but I'm on a crafty role lately.
I've been trying my hand at repurposing some clothing items.


Was given a grey blazer (thanks Jason!) that didn't quite look right as is. But there's a recent trend of the sleeveless blazer so I though Id give it a go.
I learned that I hate working on sleeve holes. Haaaaate. So my work is a little sloppy.

Will post more pictures if I actually am able to style this nicely with anything else I own. :)



I also found some wide leg jeans for (1 pound!) at the new gallery jumble sale and turned them into the shorts I plan on living in this summer.

It's so great, adding things to your wardrobe for next to nothing.



Love and new old clothes,

~Valiant V

No comments:

Post a Comment