Hey There!

My photo
London, United Kingdom
A site about my crafty, adventurous, london life. Things that I make, things that I like, things that I do. And my attempts to find my own London. All the while trying not to be too homesick for California and the Bay Area.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Gallery Jumble Sale April '11

MY SECOND LONDON JUMBLE SALE!


I took part in a jumble sale in an art gallery space in Peckham. Wonderful day. Met lots of cool creative people. Got my portrait drawn, had some yummy cocktails during their happy hour later. fun fun.


My little booth!
The lower level are some odds and ends I thought people would be interested in.


A sewing circle.
They have workshops throughout the day in the space as well. Ellie was the teacher this time helping people to make mini cushions. so cute. People started making other things like fabric crowns and rag dolls and embroidering naughty words on their cushions.


Some of the other tables.
Will makes wallets and bags and oyster card holders made out of old plastic grocery bags! he fuses them together to make single sheets of this plastic then turns them into these lovely items. so awesome.

Ellie's table of repurposed fabric goodies.
Big cushiony pillows and aprons and totes too! And pretty teacup candles. I want to try and make those some day.


They had a portrait booth (instead of a photobooth) and I got a two minute session with the portraitist Clare Wallis. So purty.


Love and Crafty Adventures,

~Valiant V

No comments:

Post a Comment