Hey There!

My photo
London, United Kingdom
A site about my crafty, adventurous, london life. Things that I make, things that I like, things that I do. And my attempts to find my own London. All the while trying not to be too homesick for California and the Bay Area.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Something New-ish

Jesse's coworker's daughter is turning One! and having a party and she'll cry if she wants to!
I don't actually know them. But it's a chance to meet new people and see a new place. The party will be in lovely Kent. At least I think its lovely. We'll see.
I'm not sure how girly this girl is but I wanted to make something to say Happy Birthday. It's little blue bows with tiny cobra clips. Might start making these more often. Hopefully pictures on the recipient to come.


Love and BIRTHDAY CAKE YAY!...ahem...
~Valiant V

No comments:

Post a Comment