Hey There!

My photo
London, United Kingdom
A site about my crafty, adventurous, london life. Things that I make, things that I like, things that I do. And my attempts to find my own London. All the while trying not to be too homesick for California and the Bay Area.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

National Geographic Presents: Ashley's London Discoveries

This Friday was the first official "nice Friday" of the year. Gorgeous evening weather.

So everyone was out in swarms in the downtown area (SOHO). I have never seen this before. Huge crowds of people surrounding outside areas of pubs. Huddled around smoking and drinking in the streets! There were police officers specifically patrolling to keep people from getting run over by taxis.

We met up with Jesse's coworkers for a drink at a pub called The White Horse. You can buy a bottle of wine and bring it outside and drink it. I know this sounds silly but it's just amazing for this Californian to see.

Love and Public Intoxication
~Valiant V

No comments:

Post a Comment