Hey There!

My photo
London, United Kingdom
A site about my crafty, adventurous, london life. Things that I make, things that I like, things that I do. And my attempts to find my own London. All the while trying not to be too homesick for California and the Bay Area.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Jolly Ol London!!!!!!!

I have arrived!

I'm visiting my boyfriend Jess in London. The funny thing is, he hasn't really done much of anything remotely "British" yet. So after we got some fish n chips (for me, he already had that) we went to a market to get some basics. Tea, Biscuits, and Brown Sauce. And on the menu for tomorrow, egg in the hole! I have so many places I want to see and Im here for two weeks! I'll keep you up to date all.



p.s.- I thought it was about time to order up some of my own cards. But I timed it so that they would arrive here instead. And guess what was waiting for me. My business cards!!! They're so cute.





Peace, Love, And Biscuits
-Valiant V

No comments:

Post a Comment