Hey There!

My photo
London, United Kingdom
A site about my crafty, adventurous, london life. Things that I make, things that I like, things that I do. And my attempts to find my own London. All the while trying not to be too homesick for California and the Bay Area.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Project

It started with felt feathers. Then I kept seeing real ones along my walk to work and thought, hey...why not? They're free and purty and up for grabs.

THEN I finally found a bead store in London that sold bits and bobs to make my famed bow necklaces. So I bought some things to make earrings as well and...

Voila!
It's a real feather, dipped in gold fabric paint. Meh, not sure about this one BUT maybe if I find some more interesting specimens they would look better. We'll see, still working on it.




Love and Exploring,

~Valiant V

No comments:

Post a Comment