Hey There!

My photo
London, United Kingdom
A site about my crafty, adventurous, london life. Things that I make, things that I like, things that I do. And my attempts to find my own London. All the while trying not to be too homesick for California and the Bay Area.

Friday, June 25, 2010

New Location For An Unknown Time

Hey Guys!
Sorry I have not posted much lately. I am in Oakland, California for the time being! Taking a little vacation before I start some intense work training.

But enough about that. You want to know what I've been up to since I've left Merry Old.

Well...

I have to say when I took my first BART ride into town I got a little misty eyed seeing those infamous cranes on the water. IM HOME!

Saturday: I have arrived!

Sunday: ...I have jetlagggg!!!

Monday: Im in Cali the first day of Summer. How perfect is that? Was invited to a summer solstice celebration at Ocean beach. Bonfire, adult drinks hidden in water bottles, crunch n munch. Perfect combination.

Plus this guy in the group dressed up as a fishing boat captain. Mustache, pipe, etc.
Jason and Brian joined me in the bonfire fun
Plus Brian has been puppysitting his friend's dog Tatum and I got to get dragged around the beach by her. SO beautiful, I love the ocean at night.



Tuesday & Wednesday: Uh....nothing major to report. But I'm sorry there was no interview posted on Wednesday, but I will be getting some great ones done while I'm here!

Oh Wait...hey yeah I got me a tattoo. Duh. I'll post it when it's healed.

Thursday: Received a newsletter from an awesome artist collective down the street. ROCK PAPER SCISSORS. Inviting me to a hat making party! Apparently there was an overabundant amount of hats donated to them one day and they decided to use them to get some crafty people together. I started making it there but there are still some finishing touches I need to perfect before posting pictures up here. Suffice it to say, it's pretty much the best hat I have ever made.

More to Come!



Love and Home Sweet Home

~Valiant V

1 comment:

  1. Every weekend i used to pay a visit this site, because i want
    enjoyment, as this this website conations really fastidious funny stuff too.


    Look at my web page - weightloss blog

    ReplyDelete