Hey There!

My photo
London, United Kingdom
A site about my crafty, adventurous, london life. Things that I make, things that I like, things that I do. And my attempts to find my own London. All the while trying not to be too homesick for California and the Bay Area.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Juicing Adventures Begin

I bought a juicer the other day. For health and shite like that.
So far only tried a few different combinations, mostly fruit.
Like this one:
2 Apple
1 Carrot
1/2 Lemon
Ginger
Parsley
Awwww shiny beautiful drinking juuuuuice.
So good you guys.



This morning I thought I'd get more serious and juice a mostly veg recipe:
Large Leaf Spinach
1 Carrot
2 Celery
1/2 Cucumber
Parsley
1 Tomato
1/2 Lemon
Ginger
1 Apple


 It was gross. 
Well, I think because I added only a little bit of sweetness. Like V8 juice with a splash of apple juice. Just weird.

Going to have to try and experiment a bit more with that one.

Love and Juices....ew,

~Valiant V





1 comment:

  1. It is truly a great and helpful piece of information.
    I'm glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    Feel free to surf to my website; diets that work

    ReplyDelete