Hey There!

My photo
London, United Kingdom
A site about my crafty, adventurous, london life. Things that I make, things that I like, things that I do. And my attempts to find my own London. All the while trying not to be too homesick for California and the Bay Area.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Photoswap 2010

OOPS! I thought I had posted this. It's about time I started really updating this again.
So this is from September actually. From a photoswap that I was apart of.

I ended up swapping unprocessed film with a stranger (a nice one mind you!) who was on a list created by an awesome blogger. We mailed each other our unprocessed rolls and waited in anticipation for the results to be shared. These were a few of my favorites from the roll I made.








Love and Fisheye Lomo Cameras,

~Valiant V

No comments:

Post a Comment