Hey There!

My photo
London, United Kingdom
A site about my crafty, adventurous, london life. Things that I make, things that I like, things that I do. And my attempts to find my own London. All the while trying not to be too homesick for California and the Bay Area.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wow Where'd I Go?

I'm having a great time back in Cali. I almost forgot about this thing. Almost. Normal posting will resume once Im back to my regularly scheduled regime. I'll be back in London in about two weeks.
In the mean time, this comic was brought to my attention today and I have completely fallen in love. I LURV this style. Like my story books from kiddie days past.

And

Tonight I am going to attempt to make these.


I mean Summer is part of the name of these for criminey sake. I've gotsta make em. Or at least attempt to. Even if they don't look as pretty, they will for sure taste yummy. Thanks Chaos in the Kitchen for the idea!


LURV and Summer Rolls,

~Valiant V

P.S.- Also going to try and get off my lazy vacationing butt and craft some more today. And take some pictures of the new items.

No comments:

Post a Comment