Hey There!

My photo
London, United Kingdom
A site about my crafty, adventurous, london life. Things that I make, things that I like, things that I do. And my attempts to find my own London. All the while trying not to be too homesick for California and the Bay Area.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

It's Official!

(squishing big ben)



I am leaving for London on April 5th!

To live with my long time boy toy Jess. No no now don't start crying. Cause if you start then Im going to start crying and its going to be all bad and my computer will get wet.


Here are some things I will miss.

*My lovely friends and family (But then again you are all welcome to visit, just as soon as Jess and I purchase an air mattress for you)

*Bacon (real bacon, not the fatty uncured pieces of ham they have there)

*Temperate weather

*My great job and super wonderful coworkers.

*Netflix.



Some things Im looking forward to.

*Being an international pen pal instead of just writing to my friend down the freeway from me.

*Seeing Jess for real again and not just on Skype.

*Living in Europe! I never thought that would be part of my life.




I can tell you that I am for sure anxious about the big move. But I have access to a storage space. And friends who have transportation to help with the move.

Im starting some craft projects that I probably wont sell but still will post on here. You'll see. So much time and so little to do! Strike that, reverse it.


Peace, Love and Butterflies in my Stomach,
~Valiant V


P.S.- PEOPLE! I have not yet taken my belongings to the thrift store. So come check out all these free things in my apartment. I have art supplies (Noelle I found the brushes for you) and arts n craft supplies and kitchen tools and food stuffs and some kitsch items. And some clothes too. I even have a few pieces of furniture too.

2 comments:

  1. Dude! Have fun! Write to me!

    And as for things in your apartment... happen to find any art books... perhaps ones you borrowed from me a couple years ago?... just checking... ;)

    ReplyDelete